Joy Battista

"Joy Battista" stands for the Joy of John the Baptist at the presence of Christ.

"And how have I deserved that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For behold, the moment that the sound of thy greeting came to my ears, the babe in my womb leapt for joy." Luke 1:43-44

This blog is dedicated to all who seek the Joy of Christ's presence in their own lives.
This blog is also dedicated to the unborn, for John the Baptist was an unborn when he leapt for joy at the presence of Jesus who was also unborn at the time.

WELCOME!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Big Birthday for Two of My Favorite People!


It's January 17th, Happy Birthday Michaela and Dad!

Sixteen years ago Michaela's noon arrival was met with tears of shear joy! I was thrilled with having a girl and she was so sweet. I wrote in her card that I didn't think this was her sweet 16th birthday just because it is fun to say, but that I really do think she is as sweet as candy! As a newborn she had this cry that my boys didn't have and the best way to describe it was that it was this sweet little squeel. I'll always cherish that about Michaela. She will always be my sweet baby girl! I am blessed indeed!

This picture was taken yesterday and is my dad, Michaela and niece Aspen who turns 4 on the 24th.

Today we celebrate my dad's 70th birthday which is the same day as Michaela's. Every year they get to share their special day together. I was so happy to give the gift of grandparent-hood to my dad 16 years ago. She was his first grandchild and our special bond continues!

Dad has been one of my best friends in the world. He has always made me feel special. When he see's me he often still calls me doll! To me, that says it all! I love you dad. Happy Birthday and here's to many many more.

1 comment:

Lena said...

prayers for a JOYfilled birthday and year.

please feel free to use any of my little flowers items. they are posted for all. contact me if you need any further guidance. i'll offer what i can.

ALL FOR JESUS THROUGH MARY!

pax Christi - lena