Joy Battista

"Joy Battista" stands for the Joy of John the Baptist at the presence of Christ.

"And how have I deserved that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For behold, the moment that the sound of thy greeting came to my ears, the babe in my womb leapt for joy." Luke 1:43-44

This blog is dedicated to all who seek the Joy of Christ's presence in their own lives.
This blog is also dedicated to the unborn, for John the Baptist was an unborn when he leapt for joy at the presence of Jesus who was also unborn at the time.

WELCOME!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Patrick Madrid - Why Be Catholic (When You Can Be Anything Else?)


I JUST HAD TO POST THIS ON MY BLOG. HISTORY IS HARD TO DISPUTE. THANKS PATRICK!! Click the above arrow to hear Patrick describe the history of Christianity.

No comments: