Joy Battista

"Joy Battista" stands for the Joy of John the Baptist at the presence of Christ.

"And how have I deserved that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For behold, the moment that the sound of thy greeting came to my ears, the babe in my womb leapt for joy." Luke 1:43-44

This blog is dedicated to all who seek the Joy of Christ's presence in their own lives.
This blog is also dedicated to the unborn, for John the Baptist was an unborn when he leapt for joy at the presence of Jesus who was also unborn at the time.

WELCOME!!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Church is a love story, Pope Francis says :: EWTN News

Somehow I think I understand this!!
Church is a love story, Pope Francis says :: EWTN News

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be
a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often
come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you
to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!



Look at my web blog; Useful Link