Joy Battista

"Joy Battista" stands for the Joy of John the Baptist at the presence of Christ.

"And how have I deserved that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For behold, the moment that the sound of thy greeting came to my ears, the babe in my womb leapt for joy." Luke 1:43-44

This blog is dedicated to all who seek the Joy of Christ's presence in their own lives.
This blog is also dedicated to the unborn, for John the Baptist was an unborn when he leapt for joy at the presence of Jesus who was also unborn at the time.

WELCOME!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Let Peace Begin with Us, 10 Practical Tips

I was listening to Father Gene Jakubek on KVSS 102.7 Spirit Catholic Radio this morning and he gave 10 practical tips to gaining peace. As you know, if you've read my blog, I have been writing about peace a fair amount. Well, Father Jakubek gave me a gift that I am now passing onto you about the very subject. God rest Father Jakubek's soul!

Here are his 10 tips for peace:

1. Don't compare yourself with others, it causes depression. Use the talents God gave you.

2. Don't carry grudges. Just because you weren't invited someplace, or you feel slighted don't brood. Forgive and move on.

3. Don't live in the past. Don't worry about what you did. Jesus forgives and forgets.

4. Keep in circulation. Take initiative. Say hello first, be the one to call someone. Do things, move and walk (exercise).

5. Do something good each day for someone else. It will make you feel good. We need one another.

6. Don't let little things bug you. Don't let things trip you up that are really just miner nuisances.

7. Make the most of what you have, where you are and with the time you have.

8. Laugh more, get the oxygen into yourself, exercise your organs through laughter.

9. Make up your mind to be at peace.

10. Pray in gratitude for what you have.

I think I can do these things, how about you?
God Bless and Peace Be with You.

No comments: