Joy Battista

"Joy Battista" stands for the Joy of John the Baptist at the presence of Christ.

"And how have I deserved that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For behold, the moment that the sound of thy greeting came to my ears, the babe in my womb leapt for joy." Luke 1:43-44

This blog is dedicated to all who seek the Joy of Christ's presence in their own lives.
This blog is also dedicated to the unborn, for John the Baptist was an unborn when he leapt for joy at the presence of Jesus who was also unborn at the time.

WELCOME!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Passionate Perseverance: mary's book basket ~ "choosing to see" by mary bet...

Passionate Perseverance: mary's book basket ~ "choosing to see" by mary bet...: "'I’ve told my kids for years that God doesn’t make mistakes,” writes Mary Beth Chapman, wife of Grammy award winning recording artist Steven..."

Click onto Passionate Perseverence above for a touching story about the loss of the adopted child of Steven Curtiss Chapman and his wife Mary Beth. Be sure to click on the videos. You'll see an inverview on the first video and hear a great song on the second video.

No comments: